Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mustard and Polka Dots

I sort of just quickly threw this together when I was rushing to get ready for the day. My dad, aunt, sister and brother-in-law were here (as I previously mentioned) and this was taken the day they arrived. So, I'm cheating a bit, I know...sorry...but I actually forgot I took it! They arrived bang on time (which never happens) so I was taking my time picking out something awesome. I think this turned out pretty good though I didn't have time to do anything with my hair.  We were off to dinner only a small time after I scrambled out the back to take this :D
 Dress: Penneys, Cardigan: Dorothy Perkins, Leggings: Dunnes, Shoes: Penneys
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...