Monday, June 20, 2011

Sunny Days

For day 5 of the 30 for 30 remix (inspired and directed by Kendi Everyday) I wore my green tweed Jones NY blazer with the skirt of my brown Banana Republic suit.  I wore my ruffled silk yellow J. Crew tank underneath.  I wore my new Cole Haan shoes I purchased on ebay for the first time!  I love them.



For day 6 I wore another dress purchased from The Pretty Penny blog's online shop.  I also wore a new belt that is from Chicos.  I love the gold claw clasps.  I also wore my pink Nine West pumps and my Apostrophe white blazer.  I had fun taking my pictures by a new art installation in Old Town.




On day 7 I had a Continuing Legal Education event so I had to put on my lawyer costume.  I wore my brown Banana Republic suit with my pink leopard print silk tank from The Limited.  For accessories I wore my Premier pearls with the blingy brooch and real fresh water pearl bracelets.  It was SOO sunny behind my favorite BBQ joint where I decided to try and take pics.  I could hardly open my eyes...hence the groundhog like looks in my pics.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...