Sunday, June 19, 2011

Golden Girls






On day 4 of the 30 for 30 challenge I wore a dress by Tori Richards that I purchased from from A Pretty Penny blog's shop where she sells her clothes.  She has some great deals on there.  I love the print and the V shape of the back.  I thought it would look great with longer necklaces so I wore two J. Crew pearl necklaces.  It makes me feel a bit like one of the Golden Girls...in a good way ;).  For work I put on a  white blazer by Apostrophe.


For day 5 I went with a predominantly monochromatic pink look.  My shoes are pink Nine West pumps.  The jacket is by Spencer Jeremy from Macy's.  The skirt is Banana Republic.  The bow-tie shirt is from Chinese Laundry.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...