Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fixer

I purchased this dress from ebay recently.  I was AGHAST to find that it had a tear....right in the front to the right of the bust.  I fixed it...and I think you really can't tell.  Yay for using sewing skills!  Just FYI the listing on ebay DID indicate the tear...I was just so excited to find a J. Crew dress for a good price I did not notice.  At least it's still good to wear.

I wore the fixed J. Crew dress with cap sleeve detail that I love with a Jones NY tweed blazer, Scarpasa wee wedges and J. Crew beads.




The 30 for 30 challenge from Kendi Everyday has started!  I am taking outfit pics and will unveil my choices shortly.  In the interest of full disclosure, I will be taking a 1 week break from the challenge over the week of 4th of July for some traveling ;).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...