Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dresses and blazers oh my!

For Day 8 of the 30 for 30 challenge I wore a black and creme Jones NY Tweed Dress with some fun brown embellishment.  For work I added a black Banana Republic blazer.  I wore black drop earrings and my Michael Kors watch for accessories.  I thought my Cole Haan shoes were a great choice for this dress given the black and creme details on them.




For Day 9 I wore a white Antonio Melani sun dress.  I love the memories of wearing this dress to our rehearsal dinner the night before I married my love :o).  Also this dress has handy helping devices.  In the shoulder straps there is some string with a snap at the end so that you can keep the straps for your over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder in place.  For work I added the navy with white detail Antonio Melani blazer and yellow wedge sandals.  For accessories I wore my J. Crew necklaces with gold and pearl details.




Apparently all I wear are dresses and blazers most of the time!  I do love dresses :-).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...